2010-11 National Treasures Basketball
A national treasure is meant to be cherished and have a far-reaching impact for years to come. Panini hopes to have created just that with 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball, a super-premium, super-limited product that mixes current superstars and old-school legends like Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan and Julius Erving. Seeking greatness in the details, Panini promises that the set will feature their most limited rookie cards of the year, unique memorabilia and patch swatches and legendary pairings on multi-signature cards. Single-pack boxes have eight cards, including six autograph and/or memorabilia cards.
Estimated Release Date: August 3, 2011
Product Configuration: One eight-card pack per box
Price Point: High-End Basketball Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Hall of Famer Collectors, Patch Collectors
- One base card (/99).
- Six autographs and/or memorabilia cards.
- One Rookie, Legend, insert or parallel.
- Base cards limited to 99 numbered copies.
- The most limited rookie cards of the year.
- Pen Pals autograph cards feature up to eight autographs on one card.
- Jumbo Prime Materials feature over-sized jersey swatches.
- NBA Logoman gives collectors a full NBA logo patch from a game-used jersey. Autographed versions also exist.
- NBA Logoman Combos pair up stars with full NBA logo patches.
- Signature Trios and Signature Quads offer three or four autographs per card.
- Souvenir Cut Signatures provide autographs of late legends.
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman
- Laundry Tag NBA Logoman Signature
- Laundry Tag Team Logo
- Laundry Tag Team Logo Signature
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|
Do some of the 2010-11 National Treasures rc autos have missing serial numbers? I have seen examples of these in the past. Are these cards fake? The card looks identical to the real card. Just missing serial number /99