The Cardboard Connection is hiring new talented individuals to add to our team. We are currently the most visited collectibles website in the world.
We are committed to providing more of the content you have grown to love, while also expanding into some new areas of the collectibles industry.
Please do not email or leave comments when making job application submissions. Simply fill out the form on the next tab on this page. If you are having trouble accessing the form within the tab you can go to the online job application form directly by visiting https://www.cardboardconnection.com/site/job-application/.
Salaried Full-Time / Part-Time Positions Available:
- Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling direct advertisements on The Cardboard Connection website, forum and app, as well as maintaining relationships with current advertisers. Previous web sales experience required. This will be a commission-based position.
Part-Time Positions Available:
Each position below requires writers with strong writing skills and expertise in the field they are applying for.
- Vintage Sports Card Writers
- Vintage Memorabilia Writer
- Coin / Numismatics Writer
- Auction Writer (Sports Collectibles and Coin Collectibles)
- Vintage Entertainment Trading Card Writer
- Prospect Baseball Card Writer
- Digital Trading Card Writer
- English Premier League Football (Soccer) Card Writer
- General European Football (Soccer) Card Writer / MLS Soccer Card Writer
- Hockey Card Writer
In addition to having expertise in one or more of the aforementioned subject areas, the ideal candidates will have the following abilities:
- Strong research skills.
- Above average writing skills.
- Excellent overall fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to write with a high level of grammatical accuracy.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.