2013 Topps Baseball Million Dollar Chase Details and Guide
Many collectors dream of making their first million with baseball cards. The 2013 Topps Baseball Million Dollar Chase is providing such a chance.
2013 Topps Series 1 Baseball and 2013 Topps Series 2 Baseball have code cards similar to the 2012 Topps Baseball Golden Giveaway and 2012 Topps Football Game Time Giveaway. 2013 Topps Baseball Million Dollar Chase code cards unlock players. Each day, collectors use these unlocked players to pick someone they think will get a hit that day. If that player gets a hit, you start a streak. The first person to break the 56-game hitting streak wins the million-dollar grand prize.
Additional prizes are also available for other hit-streak milestones. These include thousands of autograph and coin cards. Season leaders qualify for more autographs and memorabilia.
2013 Topps Baseball Million Dollar Chase code cards are inserted approximately 1:6 packs.
Redeeming 2013 Topps Baseball Million Dollar Chase Codes and Playing Essentials
- Go to www.topps.com/thechase.
- Register and enter your codes.
- Unlock players.
- Initiate a streak by picking a player you think will get a hit that day.
- If they do get a hit, your streak continues.
- You may have three open streaks at one time.
- You can schedule the start of a streak up to five days in advance.
- The longer the streak, the bigger the prizes you win. However, you only win the prize for the top milestone reached. For example, if your streak ends at 21 games, you receive the 20-game streak prize of a set of coin cards. You do not get the 15-game streak prize of an autograph or anything below that.
- Be the first to get "hits" in 57 consecutive games and win $1 million.
2012 Topps Million Dollar Chase Prizes
Each prize level has a limited quantity. Prizes go to those who reach it first.
- 5-Game Streak: Free code. Entered into a daily raffle for autograph cards. Raffles held 179 consecutive days. You are entered into the raffle only on the day you streak ends. Ten cards will be awarded each day.
- 10-Game Streak: Exclusive coin card (Quantity: 2,500).
- 15-Game Streak: Exclusive autograph card (Quantity: 1,000).
- 20-Game Streak: Set of coin cards (Quantity: 20).
- 25-Game Streak: Set of autograph cards (Quantity: 10).
- 57-Game Streak: $1,000,000 (Quantity: 1).
- The ten longest streaks at the end of the season get an autographed bat.
- Codes must be redeemed before October 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Promotion is open to residents in the US and Canada except Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and Quebec.
- Click here for a full list of rules.