2012 SAGE Hit High Series Football CardsBrand: SAGE
In a format that's different from most other sets, 2012 SAGE Hit High Series Football is essentially the second half of a larger set released at the same time. With the same product configuration as 2012 SAGE Hit Low Series, High Series acts as a bookend of sorts. Whereas the first half is led by Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III, High Series is highlighted by Justin Blackmon, Trent Richardson, Chris Polk, Kendall Wright and many other top 2012 NFL prospects. Autographs are the primary chase, falling six per hobby box (1:5 packs). SAGE promises all autographs are in packs and that there are no redemption cards. This removes any long-term uncertainty for the set when it comes to opening packs and boxes years later. Both the Write Stuff and Artistry insert sets continue from Low Series. 2012 SAGE Hit High Series adds another 75 base cards (numbers 76 to 150) to the master set checklist. Players are once again featured on "Stat Cards" and "2012 Rookie" cards.
Estimated Release Date: 3/28/12
Product Configuration: 27 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Low-End Football Card
Target Audience: Prospectors, Autograph Collectors, Set Builders, Football Card Collectors
2012 SAGE Hit High Series Box Break
- Nine Autographs
- 27 Inserts
2012 SAGE Hit High Series Product Highlights:
- 2012 SAGE Hit High Series continues on from the Low Series, offering the second half of the set. The checklist has an additional 75 cards: 44 Stat Cards and 31 "2012 Rookie" cards. Among the key players in the set are Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, Chris Polk and Kendall Wright.
- Autographs fall nine per box.
- Every five-card pack comes with an insert.
- Robert Griffin III has his own three-card autograph set. Each card is numbered to 10.
- As per company policy, 2012 SAGE Hit High Series Football has zero redemption cards.
- Stylized Artistry inserts continue with 16 more cards, bringing the checklist up to 32 cards.
- Write Stuff inserts also return with ten more cards (numbered 11-20).
- Autographed Press Plates included for all 150 2012 SAGE Hit Series cards (Low and High).