2011 Rittenhouse Archives WNBA Basketball
Rittenhouse Archives is best known in the hobby for their non-sport offerings. Recently they've been focusing on several niche products through premium packs that offer a box worth of hits in one go. Similar formats have been done in mainstream sports cards for years, but now Rittenhouse is bringing it to a much smaller market. 2011 Rittenhouse Archives WNBA Basketball promises collectors three autographs in every pack. With a microscopic print run of 168 15-pack boxes, the limited nature of the set is another selling point. The base set consists of 75 cards, each numbered to 225.
Estimated Release Date: 7/27/11
Product Configuration: 15 packs per box, 9 cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Basketball Card
Target Audience: WNBA Fans, Autograph Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors
- 45 Autograph Cards.
- 15 Rookie Cards
- 135 Total Cards
- 75-card base set (63 veterans, 12 rookie cards).
- All base cards numbered to 225 copies.
- 18 Autographs are inserted at a rate of three per pack. The checklist includes several first-round picks from the 2011 WNBA Draft including first-overall selection Maya Moore.
- 2010 WNBA Rookie of the Year Tina Charles will have an additional autograph card available exclusively as a three-box incentive.
- Limited print run of 167 boxes.
2011 WNBA Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below: