Release Date: late February 2011
Box Configuration: 5 cards per tin
Pack Price: $400
Product Type: high-end football card
Geared Toward: high end collectors, collectors seeking something new, collectors that like to cut straight to the hits, collectors seeking Football's version of The Cup, high end rookie patch auto seekers
What's In The Box:
- 4 on-card autographed cards
- 1 jumbo relic
- Each card is printed on thick 154 point stock!
- Each card numbered to 150 or less!
- 1 Rookie Auto, 1 Autographed Rookie Patch Card, 1 Autographed Veteran/Legend Patch, and 1 autographed book card or dual auto per pack!
- Rookie geared product featuring a deep and comprehensive rookie checklist!
- Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, Dez Bryant, C.J. Spiller, Jahvid Best, and other big time high end rookie autographs!
- All autographs are on-card!
- Jim Brown, Steve Young, John Elway, Joe Namath, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Brett Favre, Adrian Peterson, Mark Sanchez, Matt Stafford, Matt Forte, Drew Brees, Art Monk, Howie Long, Junior Seau, and a slew of other stars current and past litter the autograph checklist!
- Topps boldy proclaims "Meet the Product of the Year!"
Topps Five Star is a new high-end $400 per pack gridiron offering with aspirations of becoming the king of the football rookie card. This upcoming February, Five Star will attempt to become Football's version of Upper Deck's The Cup Hockey and Panini's National Treasures Basketball.
2010 Topps Five Star Football Hobby Box (Tin)