Release Date: 9/23/10
Box Configuration: 2 Mini Boxes Per Master Box/5 Packs Per Mini Box/6 Cards Per Pack
Pack Price: $10
Product Type: Mid-High End Rookie Centric
Geared Toward: Refractor Fans, Rookie Collectors, Mid-End Set Builders
What's In The Box?!?
- 1 Numbered Rookie Autograph Patch Card
- 1 Numbered Autographed Dual Relic
- 2 Automatic Die-Cut Refractor Rookie Cards (1 Per Mini-Box)
- 2 Finest Moments Inserts (1 Per Mini-Box)
- Atomic Refractors (25 players, 3 Variations)
- 1 Rookie Auto Patch, 1 Autographed Dual Relic, 2 Die Cut Refractor Rookies, 2 Finest Moments Inserts Per Box
- Rookie Patch Auto's will feature 35 Rookies that attended Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot and will feature 5 refractor parallel version numbered from 99 to 1.
- Dual and Triple Rookie Relic Auto's numbered to 10.
- New Mosaic Refractor numbered to 10
- Other Refractors: X-Fractors /399, Black /99, Gold /50, Red /25, Superfractor /1
- Features new season long Topps cross-brand Rookie Red Zone On-Card Auto program
Finest is back and appears to be in it to win it in 2010. Finest is known for it's craftmanship, the mini-box, and it's consistantly strong card design. The biggest addition to 2010 Finest is the new Atomic Die-Cut Refractor Rookie Card.
Finest is one of my favorite products on a yearly basis no matter the sport. Very few brands can match Finest's quality and craftsmanship. This year, I expect Finest to play a much larger role in Football than in years past due to the fact that Topps will be releasing less NFL products and because of Upper Deck's absence. I actually think that the late start Topps got on the 2010 Football Card Season will be great for collectors and for Topps. Less products is a good thing, especially if they amp up the quality of the products they do release
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|