Release Date: Late November 2010
Box Configuration: 5 Cards Per Pack/1 Pack Per Box
Pack Price: Hobby Store Determined
Product Type: High End Racing
Geared Toward: racing fans, NASCAR fans, high end collectors, relic and auto collectors, collectors looking for something new, high end set builders, Dale Earnhardt Sr. collectors
What's In The Box:
- 1 base card (#'d to 35 or less)
- 1 dual, triple, quad, or oversized memorabilia card (#'d to 25 or less)
- 1 certified autographed card (#'d to 35 or less)
- 1 autographed memorabilia card (#'d to 50 or less)
- 1 Classic Compilations book card featuring either an auto, piece of memorabilia, or both
- Dual Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr. Wrangler Firesuit Memorabilia Cards - 1 worn by Dale Sr. in 1981, the other worn by Jr. during his 2010 victory at Daytona!
- Other NASCAR drivers on the checklist include: Tony Stewart, Richard Petty, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Joey Lagano, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, and Danica Patrick.
- Hobby Store determined box price - each hobby store will set the box price as they see fit
- Cards packaged in collectible wooden boxes!
Press Pass Five Star is a new addition to the card companies racing card roster. Each 5-card pack of the ultra high end NASCAR product will come in a collectible wooden box and will feature nothing but relics, autographs, and low numbered cards. 2010 Press Pass Five Star will be available at a hobby store near you this November.