Release Date: 2/16/11
Box Configuration: 24-Packs Per Box
Pack Price: $6
Product Type: Mid-End Football Cards
Geared Toward: set builders, rookie auto collectors, contenders collectors, short print auto collectors, relic haters
What's In The Box:
- 4-5 Autographs (at least 1 on-card)
- 6 Super Bowl Ticket (cards not actual tickets)
- 5 Additional Inserts/Parallels
- New "Golden Ticket" cards featuring the industries first 14-karat solid gold trading cards!
- Fresh "Rookie Ticket" design that pays tribute to the legendary set that started it all, 1998 Playoff Contenders!
- All on-card autographs for RPS Rookie Tickets and Rookie Ink cards!
- Introduction of new "Super Bowl Ticket" insert set!
- NFL Ink Quads - featuring 4 autographs of gridiron greats on a single cards. One such paring includes Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and Tom Brady!
- Look for Rookie Ticket 1/1 printing plates!
- Return on Rookie Roll Call, Rookie of the Year Contenders, Draft Class, and Legendary Contenders insert sets!
- Each case should deliver six on-card autographs of following big time 2010 NFL Rookies: Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Ryan Matthews, Jahvid Best, Dez Bryant, C.J. Spiller, Dexter McCluster, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Williams, Ndamukong Suh, Golden Tate, Jimmy Clausen, and Colt McCoy!
- Seek the short prints - feel the excitement of figuring out the shortest printed base rookie autographs!
The yearly gridiron right of passage known as "Contenders" returns for another season of high-quality rookie autographs! 2010 Playoff Contenders promises plenty of short print chasing, set building madness come early January. Each 24-pack hobby box delivers 4-5 autographs and a short stack of parallels and inserts.