2012 Press Pass Yo Gabba Gabba Trading Cards
There's a party in the hobby! If you've experienced Yo Gabba Gabba, you probably understand how strange the show is--in a good way. A throwback to the 1970s, it's a mix of musical variety show and costumed creatures like you'd find on H.R. Pufnstuf. Press Pass is bringing an equally eclectic and fun mix to their first set of Yo Gabba Gabba trading cards. Stickers and puzzles are to be expected for such a property. Collectors can also look for lenticular cards of dancing host DJ Lance, scratch-off cards and pop-ups. Blaster boxes also come with a Super Music Friends Show box topper that features 30-second song clips.
Product Configuration: four packs per blaster box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Low-End Entertainment Card
Target Audience: Kids, Yo Gabba Gabba Fans, Collectors Who Like to Play with Their Cards
Yo Gabba Gabba Box Break
- One Super Music Friends Audio Card
- Four Stickers
- 21 Total Cards
Yo Gabba Gabba Product Highlights:
- 90-card base set.
- Cards designed around being interactive and showcasing the series' many elements.
- Set includes stickers and puzzle cards.
- Scratch-off Mark's Magic Pictures cards have an area that reveals a drawing.
- DJ Lance in Motion offers a lenticular take on the orange-clad host.
- Yo Gabba Gabba Pop-Ups can be punched out and set up and played with.
- Exclusive to blaster boxes, The Super Music Friends Show cards come with 30-second song clips. Music cards fall one per blaster box with six cards in the set.
YO GABBA GABBA (2012) Sealed MUSIC IS AWESOME! Card #2 6 From Box Blasters Only!
YO GABBA GABBA (2012) Sealed MUSIC IS AWESOME! Card #3 6 From Box Blasters Only!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Trading Cards Hobby Box
Press Pass 2012 Yo Gabba Gabba! Factory Sealed Trading Card Box with 24 packs
Yo Gabba Gabba Trading Cards Box