LeBron James Tops 2013-14 List of Best Selling NBA Jerseys
Another year of basketball is in the books and LeBron James is once again the king of NBA jersey sales. The list of the top 15 jersey sales for 2013-14 is heavy with star players and big market teams.
LBJ continues to see his stock rise with fans after the initial backlash from his move to Miami. Speaking with beat reporter Tim Reynolds, James said, "It means a lot to know that I have so many fans that want to wear my jersey because they respect the way I play the game."
NBA heavyweights LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant, headline the 2013-14 regular season list. Despite missing most of the season for the second consecutive year, Derrick Rose still remains in the top five. Stephen Curry continues his ascent, checking in at five, ahead of seasoned stars Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Paul. Absent since 2007, Tim Duncan returns to the list after another great season with the Spurs.
The top jersey sales list shows it is not all about wins either. Four players on the list, including Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Kyrie Irving, and Rajon Rondo, saw their teams fail to live up to expectations and finish with losing records.
Among NBA teams, the Miami Heat again topped the league in merchandise sales, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls and OKC Thunder.
The list is based on the season's overall sales data from NBAStore.com. Click the listings or images to shop on eBay.
Top 15 NBA Jersey Sales: 2013-14 Season
1. LeBron James - Miami Heat
2. Kevin Durant - Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant - Los Angeles Lakers
4. Derrick Rose - Chicago Bulls
5. Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors
6. Carmelo Anthony - New York Knicks
7. Dwyane Wade - Miami Heat
8. Chris Paul - Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving - Cleveland Cavaliers
10. James Harden - Houston Rockets
11. Blake Griffin - Los Angeles Clippers
12. Russell Westbrook - Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Rajon Rondo - Boston Celtics
14. Tim Duncan - San Antonio Spurs
15. Paul George - Indiana Pacers
Top 10 Team Merchandise Sales: 2013-14 Season
1. Miami Heat
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Oklahoma City Thunder
5. New York Knicks
6. Boston Celtics
7. Brooklyn Nets
8. Golden State Warriors
9. San Antonio Spurs
10. Los Angeles Clippers
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|