Date of Birth: 8/8/1981
Rookie Card Year: 2003
Investment Rating: 8.0
Roger Federer is considered one of the game's greats. His eye-opening success on the court includes 103 career titles with 20 Grand Slams. Needless to say, Roger Federer cards and memorabilia are popular with collectors, even when a lot of other tennis cards aren't so much.
There are three Roger Federer rookie cards, all from 2003. Signed material from Grand Slam tournaments is highly desirable in the tennis collectibles world.
Federer's key rookie card from 2003 NetPro features an action photo of the star returning a volley with his dominant forehand swing. Glossy versions were distributed as part of a boxed set. These cards are often found in at least near-mint condition and are ideal for grading.
Roger Federer Tennis Card Guide
Roger Federer Rookie Cards
Early Autograph Cards
- 2005 Ace Authentic Signature Series Autograph #1 #/100
- 2006 Ace Authentic Grand Slam Autographs #CS-2 #/15 with Andy Roddick and Rafael Nadal
- 2010 Ace Authentic Ace EX Dual Signature #DS 1-5 #/10 with Rafael Nadal
Roger Federer Autographed Memorabilia Buying Guide
Below you will find an example of what Roger Federer's authentic signature looks like. This can be used as a first point of reference for determining the legitimacy of autograph memorabilia, but is not a substitute for having your items authenticated by a well-respected professional autograph authentication company. Some of the trusted sources within the sports memorabilia market include the following companies: PSA, JSA, Steiner, Ace Authentic and Tristar.
Roger Federer Cut Signature Exemplar
Roger Federer Key Signature Attributes: An authentic Roger Federer signature autograph will exhibit several distinguishing characteristics. Tennis players' signatures typically vary depending on the item signed. The most significant difference is present on tennis balls which are notoriously difficult to sign as compared to flat items.
- Signature displays an overall consistency of pride in his penmanship with each letter and character carefully written.
- The signature, despite its overall size, consists of his first name.
- The first "R" is larger than the last and resembles a backward "S" with a small bisecting line in the middle.
- The letters "o-g" are defined with the "g" having a long fish-hook tail.
- The "e" more closely resembles a caret symbol.
- The last character appears as a letter "s."
Roger Federer Signed Tennis Ball
Active Listings for Roger Federer Signed Tennis Balls
Roger Federer Signed Photograph
Active Listings for Roger Federer Signed Photographs
Roger Federer Apparel and Equipment Guide
Roger Federer's sponsorship and apparel deal with Nike, means that fans and collectors have a wide array of choices when it comes to purchasing authentic Rafael Nadal clothing and accessories. From his signature logo hats to his famous bandana the Federer collection by Nike has something for everyone.
Shop NOW for Roger Federer Apparel and Accessories
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|