Kicking off the third year in a row at the National Sports Collectors Convention, the 2016 Case Break Pavilion is set to be bigger and better than ever! All 2016 National attendees and VIP guests will enter the Atlantic City Convention Center via the pavilion, ensuring that any breaker who has a booth there will gain preferred access to each and every potential customer. A large PSA Grading Booth, the GTS Case Breakers Lounge, and the main concession area will draw continuous traffic to the Case Break Pavilion for the entire show.
As an added bonus, the Mike Berkus Center Stage sits in the middle of the pavilion which will create even more buzz. On top of all that, special pre-event and evening hours for breakers will allow for added interaction with customers and even more breaks!
David Gelfman, long-time collector and visionary, who is also the mastermind behind all three Case Break Pavilions, had this to say about the event: "This year will be the best Case Break Pavilion ever, mainly because of the new floor plan. With the ability to set up in an area where each and every attendee and VIP guest enters the convention, group breakers have a tremendous opportunity to increase their brand awareness and acquire new customers. Additionally, the Mike Berkus Center Stage will be hosting the largest ever vintage break, along with athlete activity, YouTube stars, and manufacturer breaks. A tremendous amount of care and planning has gone in to this event, mainly to help group breakers and those involved in the industry capitalize on this tremendous and exciting time in the hobby."
The reality is that the Case Break Pavilion is geared to helping breakers maximize their exposure at the National. Here are some of the main benefits of having a booth in the pavilion:
- All case breakers will have access to the GTS Case Beaker Lounge.
- All case breakers will be invited to the exclusive National Case Breaker Party hosted by Southern Hobby.
- The PSA Grading Booth will be located inside the pavilion.
- The Center Stage will host the largest vintage break to date with some incredible and rare items. In particular, there will be a complete break featuring a PSA-graded 1952 Topps Baseball set. This includes one of the most iconic cards in the hobby, the '52 Topps Mickey Mantle. Check the Case Break Pavilion website for specific dates and times.
- The spacious pavilion is completely “plug-and-play,” offering breakers full electrical and high-speed internet access along with comfortable seating.
- Autograph signings with athletes, YouTube stars and other celebrities.
- The Center Stage itself will feature professional lighting and three surrounding 70-inch video screens complete with full audio.
To find out about reserving a space in the Case Break Pavilion and strengthening your brand, call David Gelfman at 786.398.4251, or email David at firstname.lastname@example.org.