2012 Rittenhouse Marvel Greatest Heroes puts the spotlight on perhaps the greatest team in the Marvel Universe--the Avengers. Promising one Avengers color sketch card per box, collectors will find a huge variety in both subject choices and artist styles. Although Thor, Iron Man and Captain America have long been viewed as Avengers cornerstones, that hasn't stopped others from joining the team for one period or another, so finding a Spider-man sketch isn't out of the question. The release has a 90-card base set as well as a six-card Icons insert that is done in a shadow box style. Case incentives feature some of the hobby's most popular artists.
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Entertainment Card
Target Audience: Marvel Card Collectors, Sketch Card Collectors, Entertainment Card Collectors, Comic Art Fans
2012 Rittenhouse Marvel Greatest Heroes Box Break
- One Color Sketch Card
- 120 Total Cards
2012 Rittenhouse Marvel Greatest Heroes Product Highlights:
- 2012 Rittenhouse Marvel Greatest Heroes focuses on the Avengers and its many lineups throughout the years.
- Includes a 90-cards base set.
- Every box comes with a color Sketch Card featuring one or more Avengers.
- Early sketch card lineup includes hobby favorites Melike Acar, "Axebone,"
Charles Hall, Eman "NAME" Casallos, Anthony Tan, "Slickaway," Andy Price, Tony Perna, JC Fabul, Newton Barbosa, Bob Layton and Matias Streb
- Sketch card puzzles kept in tact and distributed in random hot boxes.
- Icons is a six-card insert set done in a shadow box style.
- Custom binder has an exclusive promo card.
- Case Topper: Three-card Greatest Hero Puzzle
- Six-Case Incentive: Painted sketch card by Mick Glebe or Matt Glebe.
- Nine-Case Incentive: Warren Martineck dated sketch card with a key Avengers moment.
- 18-Case Incentive: Archive Box
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|