2012 Press Pass Showcase Football Cards
2012 Press Pass Showcase Football continues the company's focus on high-end products centered on the best prospects from the 2012 NFL rookie crop. The all-hits release forgoes traditional base cards for autographs. Base signature cards are printed on plastic stock, further adding to the high-end feel of 2012 Press Pass Showcase Football. The checklist is limited to less than 50 players, promising that the set isn't a lot of filler. Three autographed inserts continue the spotlight on the best players, including Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III. Besides six autographs, collectors will also find one game-used memorabilia card in every single-pack box. With a checklist of just a handful of players, collectors are guaranteed a big-name prospect with their game-used jersey card.
Product Configuration: seven cards per box
Price Point: High-End Football Card
Target Audience: Prospectors, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Football Fans, College Football Fans, Football Card Collectors
2012 Press Pass Showcase Football Box Break
- Six Autographs
- One Memorabilia Card
- Seven Total Cards
2012 Press Pass Showcase Football Product Highlights:
- 2012 Press Pass Showcase Football is an all-hits set promising six autographs and one memorabilia cards per box.
- With a checklist of less than 50 signers, Press Pass has focused on the NFL's top prospects to make sure lasting collectibility.
- Base autographs printed on plastic cards.
- Fantasy Team autographs focus on the prospects who delivered the best stats in 2011. Printed on holofoil, each is available in six levels of numbering (99, 50, 25, 10, 5 or 1).
- Like Fantasy Team, End Zone autographs come with six levels of rarity. The set celebrates NFL prospects with a knack for scoring touchdowns.
- Making the Cut autographs honor those who racked up lots of playing time in 2011. The inserts follow a similar pattern of holofoil stock and numbering to 99, 50, 25, 10, 5 or 1.
- Gameday Threads memorabilia cards feature game-used jerseys. Falling one per pack, only a handful of top players are included.
- Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III are both featured on a handful of 1/1 autographed premium patch book cards.
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|