2012 Leaf Valiant FootballBrand: Leaf
2012 Leaf Valiant Football looks to carry over the warm reception its baseball cousin received. The mix of autographs, prospects and attractive colored parallels make a very dependable recipe for gridiron collectors. Every box of the prospect-focused set comes with four hard-signed autograph cards, highlighted by such players as 2011 Heisman Trophy winner, Robert Griffin III, Justin Blackmon, Lamar Miller, Alshon Jeffrey, Ryan Tannehill, LaMichael James and Trent Richardson. Just like baseball, 2012 Leaf Valiant Football includes a rainbow of parallels numbered as low as 1/1. Collectors can also hunt for autographed press plates. While his exclusive contract with Press Pass prevents Andrew Luck's autograph from being included, he is a part of the U.S. Army All-American set. The bonus cards also feature high school standouts Gunner Kiel and Barry Sanders Jr. Leaf has pledged that the print run for 2012 Leaf Valiant Football is noticeably lower than 2012 Leaf Metal Draft Football.
Product Configuration: four cards per box
Price Point: Mid-End Football Card
Target Audience: Prospectors, Autograph Collectors, Football Card Collectors, Player Collectors
2012 Leaf Valiant Football Box Break
- Four Autographs
2012 Leaf Valiant Football Product Highlights:
- Every card in the main 2012 Leaf Valiant Football set features an on-card autograph.
- Players lending their signature to the set include Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, LaMichael James and Lamar Miller.
- Every card has multiple numbered color variations. Numbering goes as low as 1/1.
- U.S. Army All-American High School cards are included as a bonus. Players include Andrew Luck, Barry Sanders Jr. and Gunner Kiel. U.S. Army cards are not signed.
- Production is lower than 2012 Leaf Metal Draft Football.