2012 Famous Fabrics Ink 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Trading Cards
Combining cut signatures galore and extremely rare base cards, 2012 Famous Fabrics Ink 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW is another high-end set centered around those that called the White House home. Each high-end box comes with two cut signatures, including one from a U.S. President. All presidential cut signatures are limited to one copy each with no president featured on more than three unique cards. Collectors can also look for dual signatures. Boxes also come with four limited base cards. Numbered to 10 copies, the encapsulated base cards look at Presidents, presidential couples and White House pets. The print run of 2012 Famous Fabrics Ink 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW is limited to 240 total boxes.
Product Configuration: six cards per box
Price Point: High-End Entertainment Card
Target Audience: Presidential Autograph Collectors, History Buffs, Hit Seekers, Cut Signature Collectors
2012 Famous Fabrics Ink 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Box Break
- Two Cut Signature Cards
- Four Numbered Base Cards
2012 Famous Fabrics Ink 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Product Highlights:
- Every box comes with two encapsulated Cut Signature Cards featuring the signatures from Presidents, running mates, First Ladies and opponents.
- One of the cut signatures is guaranteed to be a presidential signature. Autograph subjects include John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams and Barack Obama.
- Dual Cut Signatures include Presidential Couples, Running Mates, Presidential Opponents and Forever Linked.
- All presidential cut signatures are one-of-ones with a unique image. Each President has no more than three different cards.
- Encapsulated base cards fall four per box. Focusing on Presidents, Presidential Couples and First Pets, each card is numbered to 10.
- Print run limited to 240 boxes.
Jacqueline Jackie Kennedy 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Famous Fabrics Cut Auto 1 1
2012 FAMOUS FABRICS INK 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW JOHN D. LONG AUTOGRAPH 01 01