2011 Wheels Main Event RacingBrand: Press Pass
2011 Wheels Main Event Racing is a refreshingly straight-forward set from Press Pass. With so many uniform pieces to choose from, the mid-range set includes dedicated memorabilia sets for shoes, gloves and hats. Sticking with the idea of distinct themes are the Main Event Matchup dual autographs that pair up the one-two finishers for various 2011 races. Single-signed autographs fall one per box and the checklist boasts more than 60 names. Each box includes 20 five-card packs as well as a bonus box topper pack with exclusive cards. 2011 Wheels Main Event Racing is scheduled for release at the end of September.
Estimated Release Date: 9/28/11
Product Configuration: 20 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Racing Card
Target Audience: NASCAR fans, Racing Card Collectors, Set Builders, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors
- One Autograph Card
- Two Memorabilia Cards
- One Box Topper Pack
- 100 Total Cards
- 90-card base set.
- Base set parallels: Black/White, Red (only in box topper packs), Emerald (only in box topper packs).
- Main Event Marks autographs (1:20) are available in three levels of rarity. The checklist has more than 60 signers.
- Main Event Matchups dual autographs pair up the first- and second-place finishers from 2011 races.
- Different pieces of race wear memorabilia highlighted in individual sets. Lead Foot cards include race-used shoe pieces. Gloves Off embed race-worn gloves. Headliners use hats worn by drivers.
- Main Event Materials memorabilia cards use items from different parts of racing outfits.
- Each box includes a bonus Box Topper pack that includes exclusive parallels, Miss Sprint Cup autographs, or autographs and memorabilia cards from the Press Pass archives.
Here are the real time rankings of the 25 Most Popular 2011 Wheels Main Event Racing card auctions: