2011 Upper Deck World of Sports
2011 Upper Deck World of Sports is a follow-up to the much-delayed set that came out earlier this year. Combining players from baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, golf, horse racing and more, this release has a little something for everyone. Inserts are led by an extensive autograph checklist that includes big-time superstars like Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Tiger Woods and Landon Donovan. The popular Shadow Box inserts debut for this brand as a case hit. The 400-card base set includes 100 short prints.
Product Configuration: 20 packs per box, six cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Multi-Sport Card
Target Audience: Sports Fan, Autograph Collectors, Set Builders
2011 Upper Deck World of Sports Box Break
- Three Autographs and/or Memorabilia Cards
- 120 Total Cards
2011 Upper Deck World of Sports Product Highlights:
- 400-card base set: 300 regular cards and 100 short prints.
- Set mixes stars from several sports including baseball, football, basketball, hockey, golf and horse racing.
- A total of three Autographs and/or Memorabilia Cards inserted in every box.
- SPx Shadow Box inserts (1:360) debut for this product, offering the first of these unique inserts for several athletes including Tiger Woods, Sidney Crosby, Steve Nash, Wayne Gretzky, Abby Wambach and Landon Donovan. Shadow Box cards fall one per case.
- Autograph program highlighted by Athletes of the World Signatures and Autograph Parallels.
- Limited to 25 copies or less, Sports Nation autographs pair up various Upper Deck spokesmen. Dual, triple and quad versions exist.
- All Sport Apparel (1:20) including clothing swatches from featured athletes. Autographed versions also made.
- Upper Deck Evolution video cards make a surprise return with Michael Jordan, Alonzo Mourning and Chris Paul.
- World of Politics variations and gallery.
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|