OBAK Baseball returns from TriStar for the third straight year, offering a baseball time machine that goes from when the game was in its infancy all the way up to the present day and its future stars. Sticking to the same classic design, 2011 TriStar OBAK includes four numbered autographed cards per box, one of which is a cut signature card. Among the announced signers is Ken Griffey Jr, which is notable because it's one of the retired star's only autograph cards not made by Upper Deck. Case hits include a one-of-one cut signature card and one hot box with ten autographs.
Estimated Release Date: 8/10/11
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, 6 cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Baseball Card
Target Audience: Prospectors, Vintage Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Cut Signature Collectors
- 4 Numbered Autograph Cards Including One Cut Signature Card
- 2 Numbered Parallel Cards
- 1 Numbered T212 Mini Parallel
- 1 Numbered T4 Cabinet Card
- Three Short Prints
- 144 Total Cards
- Every pack includes five regular-sized cards and one mini.
- Three regular autographs per box numbered to 100 or less.
- Autograph signers include legends like Ken Griffey Jr, Cal Ripken Jr and Whitey Ford, and such prospects as Manny Banuelos, Alex White and Mike Trout.
- Each box has a cut signature card numbered to 75, 50, 25, 5 or 1. One one-of-one per case.
- Two parallel cards in each box numbered to 25 or less.
- T212 mini parallels inserted one per box, numbered to 75 or less.
- One autographed T212 mini parallel per case.
- Every box comes with a T4 Cabinet Card box topper numbered to 80 or less. Fifteen cards make up the set. Autographed versions numbered to 1 or 5 inserted one per case.
- Three short prints per box.
- One hot box per case with ten autographs and more than 30 inserts.
- Limited print run of 75 24-box cases.