2011 Press Pass Showcase Racing
NASCAR fans are among the most passionate in all of professional sports. They don't just watch the races on TV or from the stands, for many NASCAR is a lifestyle choice. With that in mind, 2011 Press Pass Showcase Racing offers some of the top cards in all of racing. The high-end product promises an autograph, memorabilia or autographed memorabilia card in every pack. Of particular interest are the Showroom inserts that feature over-sized pieces of car sheet metal, putting most every jersey card and even most patches to shame. Mixing current racers with legends and up-and-coming prospects, the 61-card base set covers much of the NASCAR fleet.
Estimated Release Date: 7/14/11
Product Configuration: Three five-card packs per box
Price Point: High-End Racing Card
Target Audience: NASCAR Fans, Racing Fans, Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Collectors
- Three autographs, memorabilia or autographed memorabilia cards.
- 15 total cards
- 61-card base set that includes top current racers, Hall of Famers, rookies and racing teams.
- Base cards printed on double rainbow spectrum foil.
- All base cards are numbered /499.
- Base set parallels: Gold (/125), Green (/25) and Black (/1). All will be serial numbered.
- Classic Collections Ink (ten cards) include autographs from NASCAR's top racing teams.
- Jeff Gordon, Danica Patrick, Jimmie Johnson and NASCAR's biggest names sign for Elite Exhibit Ink (15 cards).
- Ten of NASCAR's all-time past and present champs sign for Champions Ink (10 cards).
- Prized Pieces Ink (19 cards) combine autographs with memorabilia pieces.
- Premier Prospects Ink are short-printed autographed rookie cards.
- Masterpieces Ink (15 cards) pair driver signatures with dual, triple and quad memorabilia pieces.
- Champions Memorabilia (10 cards) has the same tentative checklist as Champions Ink, but features memorabilia instead of autographs.
- Jumbo pieces of sheet metal from racing cars are embedded on Showroom (10 cards) memorabilia cards.
- More over-sized memorabilia pieces will be included in Prized Pieces (18 cards).
- Classic Collections (10 cards) highlights teammates with memorabilia pieces.
- Masterpieces (19 cards) features two, three and four pieces of memorabilia on each card.
- Champions (11 cards) cards are printed on plastic and highlight NASCAR race winners.
- Showroom inserts (10 cards).
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|
I like this product