2011 Press Pass Legends RacingBrand: Press Pass
Racing has a rich history of all-time greats. Names like Earnhardt, Petty and Andretti have helped build a legacy filled with epic victories, stunning upsets and heartbreaking tragedies. 2011 Press Pass Legends Racing captures the past with an 80-card base set of racing's all-time greats. Memorabilia cards include vintage race-used pieces. Extensive autograph checklists bridge the past and the present. Each 18-pack box, which is divided into three mini-boxes, includes three autographs and three memorabilia cards.
Estimated Release Date: 11/3/11
Product Configuration: 18 packs per box (three six-pack mini boxes), five cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Racing Card
Target Audience: Racing Fans, Autograph Collectors, NASCAR Memorabilia Collectors
- Three Autographs
- Three Memorabilia Cards
- 90 Total Cards
- 80-card base set.
- Base set parallels: Gold (/399), Red (/99), Holo (/25) and Solo (/1).
- Expanded autograph roster from 2010. New signers include Richard Childress, Dale Inman, Danny "Chocolate" Myers and Dick Berggren.
- Memorabilia cards use vintage race-used pieces.
- Lasting Legacies include swatches from race-used firesuits, gloves, boots and sheet metal from the likes of Bobby Allison, Darrell Waltrip, Rusty Wallace and more. Come in three versions: Silver (/199), Gold (/99) and Holofoil (/25). Lasting Legacies Signature Edition (/25) are autographed parallels.
- Famed Fabrics (eight cards, /99 or less) include memorabilia from such NASCAR Hall of Famers as Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty.
- Prominent Pieces (12 cards) have three memorabilia pieces available in three levels: Silver (/99), Gold (/50) and Holofoil (/25). Single jumbo swatches can be found on the Prominent Pieces Oversized Edition cards (/25).
- Trophy Room Memorabilia Cards are memorabilia versions of the nine-card base set subset (/99 or less).
- Legends Autographs include both retired and active racing personalities. Versions available: Silver (/250 or less), Gold (/99 or less) and Blue (/50). The set also has variations that feature a different sponsor: Silver (/125 or less), Gold (/50 or less) and Holofoil (/10 or less). Nicknames, inscriptions and press plates can also be found.
- Four Wide Signature Series include three memorabilia pieces and a driver autograph (/5).
- Dale Earnhardt, Benny Parsons and Davey Allison autographs are available in the Racing Cuts cut signature set.
- Pacing the Field (ten cards, 1:6) features racing's all-time leaders. Available in Silver, Brushed Metal (/199) and Holofoil (/50). Pacing the Field Autographs (/50 or less) feature on-card signatures.
- Motorsports Masters (20 cards, 1:3) offer further highlights of racing legends. Available in Silver, Brushed Metal (/199) and Holofoil (/50). Motorsports Masters Autographs: Silver (/99 or less), Gold (/25 or less) and Blue (/10 or less).
2011 Press Pass Stealth Factory Sealed RETAIL Box
2011 PRESS PASS NASCAR RETAIL UNOPENED BOX 24 Packs.
Unopened Box of 2011 Press Pass Nascar Value Box
2011 Press Pass Stealth NASCAR Racing Cards Pick From List