Long-time collectors likely remember the Crown Royale brand from its days as a premium set for the defunct Pacific Trading Cards. Newer collectors will see them as a fancy set with die-cut base cards. No matter the case, 2011 Panini Crown Royale Football offers one of the hobby's most distinct designs. The popular Rookie Silhouettes return, however this time they have on-card autographs. Every pack includes either an autograph or memorabilia card, with each four-pack box promising at least one signature.
Product Configuration: Four packs per box, six cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Football Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Rookie Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Those with Fond Memories of Pacific Trading Cards
- One Autograph Card
- Three Additional Autograph and/or Memorabilia Cards
- One Numbered Parallel
- Seven Inserts
- Four Rookie Cards
- 24 Total Cards
- Base set: 100 veterans, 100 rookie cards, 36 Rookie Silhouettes autographed rookies (/299 or less).
- Base set parallels (/100 or less): Blue, Gold and Green. Parallels inserted one per box.
- One autograph or memorabilia card per pack with at least one autograph per box.
- On-card Rookie Silhouettes autographs are numbered to 299 or less and feature all 36 players from the 2011 Rookie Premiere photo shoot.
- Calling All Captains (/50 or less) highlight the on-field team leaders with autographs and memorabilia swatches. The checklist includes Peyton Manning, Jason Witten, Hines Ward, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson and others.
- Kings of the NFL (/50 or less) keep up the set's royal theme and feature autographs from Larry Fitzgerald, Mark Sanchez, Calvin Johnson, Matt Ryan and more.
- Player Jersey Die-Cut autographed memorabilia cards (/50 or less) place jersey swatches inside a window cut to resemble the featured player's jersey number.
- Insert sets: Majestic, Kings of the NFL, Royalty, Living Legends, Rookie Royalty, Crown Royale All-Pros, The Zone.
- Bigger memorabilia swatches when compared with 2010 Crown Royale Football.