2011 Leaf Legends of Sport
2011 Leaf Legends of Sport is a loaded, all-autograph multi-sport release that features many of the biggest names in the hobby today. Every box comes with three signed cards, all of which are numbered to 50 copies or less. Signers range from all-time legends like Willie Mays, Nolan Ryan and Cal Ripken to more recent superstars such as Cam Newton, Mike Piazza, Alistar Overeem and Mia Hamm. Collectors can also look for cut signatures and dual signatures, including the first cards signed by both Ichiro Suzuki and Pete Rose. With so many legends and Hall of Famers, the lack of filler should ensure consistently strong box breaks.
Product Configuration: three cards per box
Price Point: High-End Multi-Sport Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Hall of Fame and Legends Autograph Collectors
2011 Leaf Legends of Sport Box Break
- Three Autographs
- Three Total Cards
2011 Leaf Legends of Sport Product Highlights:
- 2011 Leaf Legends of Sport is an all-autograph multi-sport release featuring a strong lineup of Hall of Famers, legends and current superstars.
- Signers include Ichiro, Cal Ripken, Willie Mays, Nolan Ryan, Stan Musial, Mike Ditka, Mike Tyson, Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Joe Montana, Tom Seaver, Bob Gibson, Alistar Overeem, Cam Newton Mike Piazza, Mia Hamm and Oscar Robertson.
- All cards are numbered with none having a print run higher than 50. Parallels print runs run as low as 1/1.
- Cards printed on 120-pt card stock.
- Award Winners focuses on the players with overflowing trophy cases.
- Moments of Greatness spotlights specific career achievements.
- Remembering the Games pays tribute to American Olympic legends.
- Numeration autographs are numbered to the player's jersey number.
- Perennial All-Stars are numbered to the athlete's All-Star appearances.
- Dual Signatures bring together two autographs. Included on the checklist is the first Ichiro Suzuki/Pete Rose autograph.
- Cut Signatures include Babe Ruth, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath and Hank Aaron.
- Print run of less than 250 12-box cases.
- Is This the Closest We'll Get to a Major League Charlie Sheen Autograph Card?
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|
My first box yielded:
Doug Harvey auto /40
Mark Ingram auto /50
Joe Morgan auto black printing plate 1/1
Rickey Henderson auto /23
Gaylord Perry auto /10
Tom Seaver auto /17
The cards came in top loaders only(no penny sleeves).This was not like Brian from leaf.So i gave it 3 stars instead of 4.