2011 Leaf Ink Baseball Cards
Leaf closes out their baseball calendar for the year with 2011 Leaf Ink Baseball. Combining four autographed buyback cards with a 1/1 cut signature card, every box packs a big punch. All the cards are slabbed, with the buybacks carrying authentication from either PSA/DNA or JSA. Cut signature cards come in four sets, each of which celebrates professional baseball history in New York, Boston, Brooklyn or Philadelphia. Collectors can hunt for autographs of several Hall of Famers, including Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Babe Ruth and Thurman Munson. Leaf is producing only 110 12-box cases of 2011 Leaf Ink Baseball.
Estimated Release Date: 12/20/11
Product Configuration: Five Cards Per Box
Price Point: High-End Baseball Card
Target Audience: Autograph Collectors, Cut Signature Collectors, Old-Time Baseball Fans
2011 Leaf Ink Box Break
- Four Autographed Buybacks
- One 1/1 Cut Signature Card
- Five Total Cards
2011 Leaf Ink Product Highlights:
- Every pack includes four slabbed Autographed Buyback cards authenticated by either PSA/DNA or JSA.
- Packs also have a one-of-one Cut Signature Autograph from one of the following four themes:
- Pride of the Pinstripes focusing on the New York Yankees.
- Beantown Heroes featuring the Boston Red Sox.
- Brooklyn Boys tackles players from the Dodgers' days out east as well as players from earlier Brooklyn teams.
- Philly's Finest captures players from both the Phillies and the Philadelphia A's.
- Limited to 110 12-box cases.
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|