2011 Leaf Best of Baseball
Last year, Leaf's Rookie Retro got a lot of hobby attention by repackaging previously released graded rookie cards. Also popular were their cut signature offerings. 2011 Leaf Best of Baseball is a tweaked combination of both. Two-card packs include one graded card (either a rookie, pre-1970 vintage card or modern autographed or memorabilia card) and one cut signature card encapsulated by BGS. The cut signature checklist is limited to 16 players and one US President, all of which are listed below. At release, expect to pay $220 to $250 per pack.
Product Configuration: One pack per box, two cards per pack.
Price Point: High-End Repackaged Baseball Card
Target Audience: Baseball Card Collectors, Graded Card Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Vintage Card Collectors, Cut Signature Collectors, Hit Seekers
- One PSA or BGS Graded Baseball Card Buyback
- One Cut Signature Card
- Two total cards
- One graded card per pack from one of the following categories:
- Vintage and modern rookie cards.
- Pre-1970 vintage cards from baseball's superstars.
- High-end autographed or memorabilia cards.
- Each pack will also have a cut signature card encapsulated by BGS.
- Cut signatures will come from the following list of 16 players and public figures:
- Hank Aaron
- Luis Aparicio
- Jimmy Carter
- Bobby Doerr
- Don Drysdale
- Bob Feller
- Tony Gwynn
- Ken Griffey Jr.
- Rickey Henderson
- George Kell
- Ralph Kiner
- Sandy Koufax
- Monte Irvin
- Greg Maddux
- Robin Roberts
- Babe Ruth
- Ted Williams