2011-12 Panini Certified Hockey kicks off the premium hockey card season with two autographs and two memorabilia cards in every box. The one-per-box Freshman Signatures rookies feature on-card autographs. Big Pulls that have an autographed jersey swatch that can be slid out for better viewing. Every eight-box hobby inner case promises a Hot Box with extra hits and parallels that replace the base cards.
Product Configuration: Ten packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Hockey Card
Target Audience: Hockey Card Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Set Builders, Player Collectors
2011-12 Panini Certified Hockey Box Break
- Two Autographs Including One Freshman Signatures Card
- Two Memorabilia Cards
- One Mirror Parallel
- Two Inserts
- 50 Total Cards
- Current and former stars providing on-card signatures include Don Cherry, Alexander Ovechkin, Ryan Miller and Felix Potvin.
- Freshman Signatures feature on-card autographs. The program also includes short prints of 2011-12 NHL rookies and Freshman Fabrics Signatures (/499).
- Joe Colborne, Cody Hodgson and Blake Geoffrion are among the confirmed rookie cards for the set.
- Big Pulls memorabilia cards include an autographed jersey swatch that can be slid out to reveal the entire swatch.
- Fabric of the Game Die-Cuts come with new patterns highlighting players' positions and home countries.
- Soft Hands is a new memorabilia set featuring pieces of game-used gloves.
- Hot Boxes filled with Totally Certified Parallels and extra hits fall one in every eight-box inner case.
- New insert sets include Certified Gold Team and Stars of the NHL Die-Cuts.
- Due to a production error, no base cards of Derek Stephan were produced. Instead, Totally Silver parallels were inserted in packs. Other Totally Silver parallels are exclusive to hot boxes.
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|