2010-11 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey
2010-11 Upper Deck Series 2 picks up where Series 1 left off, packing 6 Young Guns, 6 20th Anniversary Parallels and 2 hits per $70-$80 hobby box. Other Series 2 highlights include 20th Anniversary Canadian World Jrs. variations, Die-Cut acetate cards, UD Signatures, Rookie Jerseys, Game Jerseys and Victory Update cards.
2010-11 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below:
Box Configuration: 8 cards per pack/24 packs per box
Pack Price: $3
Product Type: Low-Mid End Hockey Card
Geared Toward: Upper Deck set builders, Young Gun collectors, Relic collectors, Value collectors, Collectors looking to complete their 2010-11 Victory sets, 20th Anniversary parallel fans
What's In The Box:
- 6 Young Guns
- 6 20th Anniversary Parallels
- 1 Rookie Materials Relic
- 1 Upper Deck Game Jersey Relic
- Rookie Materials Relic Checklist includes: Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin, Jordan Eberle, PK Subban, Jeff Skinner, Magnus Paajarvi, Brayden Schenn, Derek Stepan, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Nino Niederreiter, Marcus Johansson, Cam Fowler, Eric Tangradi, Jared Cowen, Nazem Kadri, Zach Dalpe & more!
- UD Game Jersey Checklist includes: Alexander Ovechkin, Carey Price, Drew Doughty, Evgeni Malkin, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur, Nicklas Backstrom, Claude Giroux, Roberto Luongo, Tyler Myers, Ryan Getzlaf, Sidney Crosby & other stars!
- Look for Draft Class Acetate Die-Cut cards!
- Per Case: 1 UD Signature Card, 1-2 Die-Cut acetate cards, 6 20th Anniversary variation Young Guns Rookie Cards, 1-2 20th Anniversary variation Canadian World Jrs. card, 1-2 Die-Cut acetate cards, 1 UD Signatures card, 5-6 Parallel cards.
- Upper Deck Series 2 offers more great Young Guns & 20th Anniversary variations – including its own Young Guns, Retired Stars and Canadian World Juniors – all of which are virtually guaranteed to be big hits!
- Added rookie phenoms comes via Victory Update cards!
|Making purchases through affiliate links can earn the site a commission|