Blending low numbered jersey & patch hits with Auto-Facts signatures and a bumper crop of rookies stars adds up to one great, box-level product. Artifacts delivers with solid acumen, offering something for memorabilia and player collectors, while adding in the temptation of pulling one of the years elite Rookies.
2010-11 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below:
Box Configuration: 10 Packs Per Box/4 Cards Per Pack
Pack Price: NA
Product Type: Mid-Level Early Season Hockey Offering
Geared Toward: Memorabilia,Player, Redemption, & #'d Card Collectors
What's In The Box?!
- 3 Memorabilia Cards (At least 1 will be a dual or triple relic)
- 1 Autographed Card
- 2 Rookie Cards
- 1 Rookie Redemption
- 1 Low Numbered Parallel
- 2 Legends/Stars Subsets #'d to 999
- Strong holdover crop includes Canadiens rising star defenseman PK Subban, Toronto 1st-round pick Nazim Kadri, Boston's Zach Hamill, Senators' top selection, Jared Cowan & many more!
- Find black parallels of the regular set, #'d to just 5
- Treasured Swatches:Ovechkin, Stamkos, Luongo, Zetterberg, Tavares, Brodeur, Malkin, Messier, Spezza, Toews, Duchene, Iginla, Doughty, Getzlaf, Staal, Crosby & more!
- Tundra Trios: Gretzky/Howe/Lemieux, Crosby/Lecavalier/Richards, Yzerman/Staal/Pronger, Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Osgood, Kane/Nash/Perry, Parise/Toews/Stafford and other great three-player combinations!
Artifacts is a high quality early hockey season offering from the folks at Upper Deck. If you enjoy rookie redemptions, memorabilia cards, and numbered cards, 2010-11 Artifacts is definitely a product worth looking into if you haven't in years past.