2014 Cryptozoic The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Trading CardsBrand: Cryptozoic
What do you get when you mix two vampire brothers who fall for the same girl? To some, it sounds like a set up for a punchline. However, that's the basic gist of The Vampire Diaries, a supernatural soap opera that has one of the most devoted fanbases for a show today. 2014 Cryptozoic The Vampire Diaries Season 3 trading cards continue to tell the show's story, bringing several inserts along for the ride.
The base set focuses on the 22 episodes from the show's third season. Between increasingly complicated relationship issues and impending doom, there's plenty happening as the series evolves.
Like the Season 1 and Season 2 Vampire Diaries sets from Cryptozoic, every box includes both an Autograph and a Wardrobe Card. A handful of the key signers for the set, such as leads Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley have Autographed Wardrobe cards.
2014 Cryptozoic The Vampire Diaries Season 3 also has a pair of basic inserts, both of which are inserted two per box. The Originals uses a textured card stock to flashback to the Original family. Mystic Falls is a foil insert.
There's a redemption in the set that's good for an over-sized Wardrobe Card that has six swatches. Each side of the 4" by 6" card has three costume pieces.
- Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert
- Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore
- Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
- Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert
- Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett
- Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan
- Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes
- Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood
- Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman
- Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson
- Susan Walters as Carol Lockwood
- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
- Daniel Gilles as Elijah Mikaelson
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Meredith Fell
- Alice Evans as Esther Mikaelson
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael
- Persia White as Abby Bennett Wilson
- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson
- Robert Ri'chard as Jamie
Estimated Release Date: 3/28/14
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
Price Point: Low- to Mid-End Entertainment Card
Target Audience: Vampire Diaries Fans, Set Builders, Autograph Collectors
2014 Cryptozoic The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Box Break
- 1 Autograph
- 1 Costume Card
- 4 Insert Cards