2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey Cards
After successfully crossing the National Treasures product line into the basketball card arena last year, Panini has decided to enter similar territory in the hockey card industry, albeit under a different name. The result? 2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey. But don't let the new brand name fool you - 2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey will be every bit the premium sports card experience that collectors have come to expect from a National Treasures set. Hobby boxes of Panini Dominion Hockey will retail for $350 a pop and contain an assortment of high end patches, low numbered rookie cards, and an all on-card autograph checklist.
Estimated Release Date: 9/14/2011
Product Configuration:1 pack per box, 8 cards per pack
Price Point: Ultra High-End Hockey Card
Box Price: $350
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors
- 6 Autographed or Game Used Memorabilia Card Hits
- At Least 3 of the 6 hits are Autographs.
- At Least 1 On-Card Rookie Autograph
- No sticker autographs. All signatures are signed on-card.
- Kindest Cuts - 1/1 cut signature cards honoring the greatest hockey legends of all time
- Peerless Patches - Dual and Quad book cards featuring the best patch cuts from hockey's greatest stars of the past and present.
- Pen Pals - Dual (#/50), Triple (#/25) and Quad (#/5) signed cards featuring autographs from the biggest name NHL stars.
- Engravatures - Cards embedded with pieces of real silver that are engraved with the names of former Stanley Cup winners.
- Nifty 50 - Autographs of hockey's fabled single-season 50-goal scorer.
- Brass Bonanza - On-card autographs that pay tribute to the legends of the Hartford Whalers, all numbered to 50 or less.
- Tape to Tape - Features autographs paired alongside actual tape sliced from the signers' game-used hockey sticks.
2010-11 Panini Dominion #127 Roy Patrick 1 1 auto 1 of 1 black box autograph !
2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below: