2011 Topps WWEBrand: Topps Wrestling
For the third straight year Topps has brought its trademark base set to the WWE ring. The look will be familiar to those who collected Topps' flagship 2010 baseball and football products. Like years past, the 110-card base set mixes current superstars, Divas and Legends. On the insert-side of things, Topps is bringing back the Heritage brand to WWE with a 50-card Legends-themed insert set modeled after the 1962 Topps Baseball design. Premium hits include relics, autographs and dual autographs.
Estimated Release Date: 9/7/11
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, seven cards per pack
Price Point: Entry-Level Wrestling Card
Target Audience: Wrestling Fans, Wrestling Card Collectors, Set Builders, Autograph Collectors
- One Swatch relic card.
- One additional relic card or autograph.
- 24 parallel cards.
- 168 Total Cards
- 110-card base set that includes current Superstars, Divas and Legends.
- Base set parallels (1:1): Blue-Bordered (/2011), Gold-Bordered (/50), Red-Bordered (/1). Red and Gold cards are hobby exclusives.
- Topps Heritage presents 50 past WWE Legends using the 1962 Topps Baseball design.
- Superstars' pre-match showboating is depicted in the 25-card Electrifying Entrances set.
- Prestigious Pairings highlights the current WWE tag team scene, showcasing 15 wrestler pairings who are normally noted for their singles matches.
- Catchy Phrases highlights famous lines from 10 Superstars.
- Printing Plates are available for all base cards and inserts other than autographs and relic cards. These are only in hobby packs.
- 20 Superstars, Legends and Divas will have autographed variations of their base cards.
- Ten Dual Autograph Cards (/70) pair up wrestlers and give collectors two autographs.
- Superstar Swatch Relic Cards (15 cards) embed pieces of event-used shirts into the cards.
- Ringside Masterpiece Relic Cards (20 cards) include pieces of a WWE ring skirt.
- Masters of the Mat Relic Cards (20 cards) provide ring canvas swatches in the cards.
- Relic card parallels: Gold (/50), Red (/1).
Here are the real-time rankings of the 25 Most Popular 2011 Topps WWE card auctions:
2011 Topps WWE Box Price Comparisons:
Two (2) Topps Factory Sealed 2011 WWE Value Box
2011 TOPPS WWE WRESTLING SEALED HOBBY BOX (24 PACKS) w AUTOGRAPH+ RELIC
2011 Topps WWE Wrestling Hobby Box
2011 Topps WWE Wrestling Dog Tag Box (Ringside Relic Series)
2011 TOPPS WWE WRESLING HOBBY BOX HOBBY BOX NEW FACTORY SEALED 24 PACKS