Win a FREE Box of 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball
Want to win a free box of 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball? Of course you do.
We've got a sealed hobby box that we're giving away to one lucky reader. Entering is easy. All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and leave a comment below on what baseball rookie or prospect you think will make a big impact in 2013. Your commentmust include your Twitter handle.
A sample entry might read, "Manny Machado @johndoe." It's that easy.
We'll pick a winner randomly from the qualifying entries. The contest closes on Friday, February 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. We'll announce a winner by the following Monday night.
If your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry. We manually approve all comments to avoid spam and we're not always around.
Thanks again for your continued support.
How to Enter:
- Follow @sportscards on Twitter.
- In the comments below this post, tell us which rookie or prospect will make a big impact in 2013.
- Leave your Twitter handle/user name in the comment.
- Entries must include an email address (these won't be published).
- Winner will be picked randomly from qualifying entries.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Contest closes on February 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Winner receives a sealed hobby box of 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball.
- Winner agrees to allow their name, city and state to be published on Cardboard Connection and on our social media channels.
- We'll announce the winners by Monday, February 11 at 11:59 PM EST in a post on CardboardConnection.com as well as on Twitter.
This contest is now closed. We'll announce a winner by Monday night.