Who Will Be the Face of 2013 Topps Chrome Football? Have Your Say
Topps has launched an online voting system to decide who will be on the cover of 2013 Topps Chrome Football. The bracket-style match-up begins with eight different match-ups. Between now and July 21, there will be four rounds of voting to determine who the face of the product will be.
With so much of the focus of 2013 Topps Chrome Football on rookies, the 16 eligible players are all first-year players. In each match-up, the leading vote getter moves on. This continues until a winner is crowned. Voting takes place at topps-sports.com.
Here are the first round match-ups:
- Geno Smith, New York Jets vs. Robert Woods, Buffalo Bills
- Montee Ball, Denver Brocos vs. Cordarrell Patterson, Minnesota Vikings
- E.J. Manuel, Buffalo Bills vs. Tyler Eifert, Cincinnati Bengals
- Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans vs. Matt Barkley, Philadelphia Eagles
- Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers vs. Marcus Lattimore, San Francisco 49ers
- Tavon Austin, St. Louis Rams vs. Manti Te'o, San Diego Chargers
- DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans vs.Mike Glennon, Tamp Bay Buccaneers
- Terrence Williams, Dallas Cowboys vs. Denard Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
2013 Topps Chrome Football is slated to release in late-November.
2013 TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL HOBBY BOX (FROM CASE)
2013 Topps Chrome Football Sealed Hobby Box Auto Le'Veon Bell, Lacy, Hopkins +
2 BOX LOT 2013 TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL HOBBY SEALED
2013 Topps Chrome Football Factory Sealed HOBBY Box x 2 With 1 RC Auto Per Box
2013 Topps Chrome Football Hobby Factory Sealed 5 Box Lot
2013 TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL HOBBY 12 BOX CASE