Uncut Racing Card Sheet Giveaway at Bristol Motor Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway is one of racing history's most legendary tracks. Fans in Bristol, Tennessee will have another thing to look forward to at the IRWIN Tools Night Race besides an exciting race. In honor of the track's 50th anniversary, fans who enter the gates on August 27th will receive a sheet of trading cards highlighting some of the most memorable events in Bristol racing history. Each visitor will get one of four six-card sheets, making it a 24-card set. Some of the events highlighted on the cards include:
- 1999 Night Race wreck where Dale Earnhardt knocked Terry Labonte out of the way and won his ninth race at Bristol.
- Darrel Waltrip wins seventh straight race at Bristol in 1984.
- Jack Smith's win at the first NASCAR event at Bristol in 1961.
- Jeff Gordon wins 5th race at Bristol in 2002.
- Kyle Busch completes sweep (Truck, Nationwide and Cup) in 2010.
Race tickets are still available and can be purchased online at the Bristol Motor Speedway website.