Twitter Contest: Win a FREE 2012 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Box
First, thank you to all who participated in last week's Twitter contest where A. Fowler of North Carolina won a 2012 Topps Platinum Football hobby box. We got to 3,000 followers faster than we imagined and for that we are deeply grateful. But we're not stopping there. In fact, we're far from it.
Here's how it's going to work:
On Wednesday, October 17 we will pick a random @sportscards Twitter follower to win the 2012 Topps Triple Threads box. If, at that time, we have more than 4,000 followers, we'll do a second draw for the 2012 Topps Chrome hobby box.
So not only are you getting the latest hobby headlines delivered to you directly, you've got a chance at some great prizes as well. And yes, we have plenty more giveaways planned.
We're going to need your help to get to 4,000. All you need to do is spread the word, either by letting them know about our account or the contest. Retweeting our headlines also helps.
If you're not already on Twitter, it's a great place to interact with other collectors instantly, share your collection and make new friends. It's easy to use and can be accessed nearly anywhere on tons of different devices.
- To enter, follow @sportscards on Twitter.
- The contest closes on Wednesday, October 17 at 10PM EST (7PM PST). All followers before then are eligible for the 2012 Topps Triple Threads Baseball box.
- If @sportscards has more than 4,000 followers on Wednesday, October 17 at 10PM EST (7PM PST), a second follower will receive a 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball hobby box.
- Winners will be picked at random and announced via @sportscards.
- Winners will have 48 hours to send us a direct message on Twitter with their mailing address.
- If we do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, we will pick another winner at random.
2012 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS BASEBALL HOBBY BOX
2012 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS BASEBALL HOBBY 18 BOX CASE
2012 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS BASEBALL HOBBY 9 BOX CASE
2012 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL HOBBY BOX