Entertainment Trading Card Sets
Browse our database of Entertainment Trading Card Sets which features set checklists, expert analysis, product reviews, price comparisons on boxes and great deals on trading card singles.
- 1930-1939 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1940-1949 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1950-1959 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1960-1969 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1970-1979 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1980-1989 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 1990-1999 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 2000-2010 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 2011 Entertainment Trading Cards
- 2012 Entertainment Trading Cards
Eureka Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Trading Cards product review, details, card gallery, highlights and other information. Premium packs include two autographs and one costume card.
Warehouse 13: Season Two Trading Cards product review, details, card gallery, highlights, hot singles, price comparison and other information. The set include two autographs and a relic card in every pack. The autograph checklist includes all the show’s stars, like Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly.
The Complete Star Trek Next Generation Series 1 Trading Cards details, card gallery, product information, buying guide, price comparisons, and more. Each box includes four autographs.
Star Wars Series 1, released by Topps in 1977, launched the most popular entertainment card franchise of all-time. Get set details, a card gallery, buying guide and more.
Garbage Pail Kids Series 1, released by Topps in 1985, launched one of the most controversial entertainment card franchises of all-time. Get set details, a card gallery, buying guide and more.
Family Guy Seasons 3, 4 & 5 boxes include a 72-card base set and one autograph as well as potential sketch cards drawn by the show’s animators. This is the first Family Guy set from Leaf.
2008 Popcardz Checklist.