The Cardboard Connection is Hiring
The Cardboard Connection is looking to make the largest hiring push in the history of the site by hiring 6-12+ new talented individuals to add to our team. We are currently among the most visited collectibles websites in the world and are poised to continue building on that success by moving to the next level and making personnel changes that will provide even more of the content you have grown to love, while also expanding into some new areas of the collectibles industry.
Please do not email or leave comments when making job application submissions. Simply fill out the form on the next tab on this page. If you are having trouble accessing the form within the tab you can go to the online job application form directly by visiting http://www.cardboardconnection.com/site/job-application/.
Salaried Full-Time / Part-Time Positions Available:
- Head Sports Card Writer
- The Head Sports Card Writer should have a good overall knowledge of all the major sports card options (baseball, football, basketball, hockey). Strong knowledge of both vintage and modern cards is preferred.
- Head Autograph and Memorabilia Writer
- The Head Autograph and Memorabilia Writer should have a good overall knowledge of all the major sports autograph/memorabilia options (baseball, football, basketball, hockey), including modern and vintage subjects. Additional knowledge of others sports and entertainment/historical autographs or memorabilia is preferred.
- Head Entertainment Trading Card Writer
- The Head Entertainment Trading Card Writer should have a good overall knowledge of entertainment (non-sport, television shows, movies, etc.) card options. Strong knowledge of both vintage and modern cards is preferred.
- Checklist Assistant
- The Checklist Assistant should have a general knowledge of sports cards. Strong understanding and/or experience working with data in PDFs or spreadsheets (i.e. Excel) is required.
- Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling direct advertisements on The Cardboard Connection website, forum and app, as well as maintaining relationships with current advertisers. Previous web sales experience and connections within the industry are both very big pluses. While this position will include a base salary, it will be primarily commission based.
Part-Time Positions Available:
Each position below requires writers with strong writing skills and expertise in the field they are applying for.
- Vintage Sports Card Writers
- Vintage Memorabilia Writer
- Coin / Numismatics Writer
- Auction Writer (Sports Collectibles and Coin Collectibles)
- Vintage Entertainment Trading Card Writer
- Prospect Baseball Card Writer
- Digital Trading Card Writer
- English Premier League Football (Soccer) Card Writer
- General European Football (Soccer) Card Writer / MLS Soccer Card Writer
- Hockey Card Writer
In addition to having expertise in one or more of the aforementioned subject areas, the ideal candidates will have the following abilities:
- Strong research skills.
- Above average writing skills.
- Excellent overall fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to write with a high level of grammatical accuracy.
Depending on the position applied for and the level of experience, Part-Time Writers on our Pay Per Article compensation structure will typically be offered monetary compensation in the form of $20-$30 dollars per published article. Compensation for our Salaried Positions can vary a great deal based on the position taken and the amount of time worked, as well as the applicant's overall level of experience and involvement in the site.