2014 Topps WWE Championship Belts Guide
Some of the most interesting inserts in 2014 Topps WWE are the Championship Belts. Borrowing the concept from UFC, the cards are designed with mini championship plates embedded in them.
The set has 30 total cards covering the WWE's six major belts. It breaks down further to five cards for each title. Focusing on the legacy of each belt, the plates stick with the current designs. They're not matched to the ones worn by each wrestler over the years.
Not all of the 2014 Topps WWE Championship Belts are available in equal quantities. Six, one for each belt, are short prints. Topps has confirmed that each of the short prints is limited to a print run of 100 copies. They are:
- Andre the Giant - WWE Championship
- Undertaker - World Heavyweight Championship
- Christian - Intercontinental Championship
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - United States Championship
- D-Generation X - WWE Tag Team Championship
- AJ Lee - Divas Championship
Below is a complete gallery of all the 2014 Topps WWE Championship Belt cards that are arranged by title. If you're looking for a particular card, click on the link or card image to shop for singles on eBay.