2010 Topps WWE Platinum WrestlingBox Price: NA
Release Date: Late December 2010
Box Configuration: 24 Packs Per Box
Pack Price: NA
Product Type: Mid-High End Wrestling Card
Geared Toward: hardcore wrestling fans, relic and autograph collectors, wrestling fans looking for something new
What's In The Box:
- 1 Autographed Relic Card
- 1 Autographed Card
- 1 Relic Card
- 12 Inserts
- 4 Numbered Parallels
- 125 card base set with card backs written by WWE announcer Michael Cole.
- Base set is a mix of current WWE superstars, Divas, Legends, and Hall of Famers.
- Signed Relics, 1/1 Red Parallels, Printing Plates
- 11 card autographed relic checklist including John Cena, The Big Show, Edge, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Evan Bourne, CM Punk, MVP, R-Truth, and Sheamus.
- 15 card autograph checklist including Kane, David Otunga, Chris Jericho, Kelly Kelly, Drew McIntyre, Alicia Fox, Maryse, Wade Barrett, and Caylan Croft.
- 10 card Platinum Triple Relic set includes a John Cena-Triple H-Edge card.
- 25 card Platinum Performance insert set featuring the pairing of a present and past WWE superstar!
2010 Topps WWE Platinum Wrestling is a mid-high end wrestling card offering that features card backs written by WWE Announcer Michael Cole. WWE Platinum is set to release in late December of 2010 and will deliver 1 autographed relic, 1 autograph, and 1 relic per 24 pack hobby box.
2010 Topps WWE Platinum Hobby Wrestling Box