2012 Press Pass Ignite Racing CardsBrand: Press Pass
2012 Press Pass Ignite is a new racing brand for the trading card manufacturer. Boasting two hits per box, including one autographed memorabilia card and a second memorabilia card, the set has lots for hit seekers to chase. One of the most popular racers in the hobby, Danica Patrick, not surprisingly, plays a major role in the release. 2012 Press Pass Ignite has both her NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rookie card, as well as Patrick's first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series autographs. One of the biggest hits in the release, Supercharged Signatures, marks the first Press Pass quad memorabilia racing autographs. Some of the biggest names in NASCAR are included on the checklist, including Dale Earnhardt Jr. Base cards feature the first photos from the 2012 racing season. Boxes come with 20 packs of five cards.
Product Configuration: 20 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Racing Card
Target Audience: NASCAR Fans, Racing Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Hit Seekers
2012 Press Pass Ignite Box Break
- One Autographed Memorabilia Card
- One Memorabilia Card
- 100 Total Cards
2012 Press Pass Ignite Product Highlights:
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Danica Patrick rookie cards.
- One Autographed Memorabilia Card and Memorabilia Card per box.
- Includes first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Danica Patrick autographs.
- Several levels of memorabilia cards include dual-swatch Double Burner cards.
- Numbered Supercharged Signatures cards are the first Press Pass racing cards to have four memorabilia swatches and an autograph.
- Base set features the first cards with images from the 2012 racing season.
- Power Packs intended as an incentive for hobby shops pre-orders include exclusive numbered parallels and press plates as well as instant-win prizes, race tickets, and bonus autographs and memorabilia cards.
- Boxes come with 20 packs of five cards.
HOBBY BOX 2012 PRESS PASS IGNITE RACING INCLUDES POWER PACK