2011 Press Pass Showcase RacingBrand: Press Pass
NASCAR fans are among the most passionate in all of professional sports. They don't just watch the races on TV or from the stands, for many NASCAR is a lifestyle choice. With that in mind, 2011 Press Pass Showcase Racing offers some of the top cards in all of racing. The high-end product promises an autograph, memorabilia or autographed memorabilia card in every pack. Of particular interest are the Showroom inserts that feature over-sized pieces of car sheet metal, putting most every jersey card and even most patches to shame. Mixing current racers with legends and up-and-coming prospects, the 61-card base set covers much of the NASCAR fleet.
Estimated Release Date: 7/14/11
Product Configuration: Three five-card packs per box
Price Point: High-End Racing Card
Target Audience: NASCAR Fans, Racing Fans, Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Collectors
- Three autographs, memorabilia or autographed memorabilia cards.
- 15 total cards
- 61-card base set that includes top current racers, Hall of Famers, rookies and racing teams.
- Base cards printed on double rainbow spectrum foil.
- All base cards are numbered /499.
- Base set parallels: Gold (/125), Green (/25) and Black (/1). All will be serial numbered.
- Classic Collections Ink (ten cards) include autographs from NASCAR's top racing teams.
- Jeff Gordon, Danica Patrick, Jimmie Johnson and NASCAR's biggest names sign for Elite Exhibit Ink (15 cards).
- Ten of NASCAR's all-time past and present champs sign for Champions Ink (10 cards).
- Prized Pieces Ink (19 cards) combine autographs with memorabilia pieces.
- Premier Prospects Ink are short-printed autographed rookie cards.
- Masterpieces Ink (15 cards) pair driver signatures with dual, triple and quad memorabilia pieces.
- Champions Memorabilia (10 cards) has the same tentative checklist as Champions Ink, but features memorabilia instead of autographs.
- Jumbo pieces of sheet metal from racing cars are embedded on Showroom (10 cards) memorabilia cards.
- More over-sized memorabilia pieces will be included in Prized Pieces (18 cards).
- Classic Collections (10 cards) highlights teammates with memorabilia pieces.
- Masterpieces (19 cards) features two, three and four pieces of memorabilia on each card.
- Champions (11 cards) cards are printed on plastic and highlight NASCAR race winners.
- Showroom inserts (10 cards).
2011 Press Pass Showcase Racing Hobby Box