2011 Press Pass Legends RacingBrand: Press Pass
Racing has a rich history of all-time greats. Names like Earnhardt, Petty and Andretti have helped build a legacy filled with epic victories, stunning upsets and heartbreaking tragedies. 2011 Press Pass Legends Racing captures the past with an 80-card base set of racing's all-time greats. Memorabilia cards include vintage race-used pieces. Extensive autograph checklists bridge the past and the present. Each 18-pack box, which is divided into three mini-boxes, includes three autographs and three memorabilia cards.
Estimated Release Date: 11/3/11
Product Configuration: 18 packs per box (three six-pack mini boxes), five cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Racing Card
Target Audience: Racing Fans, Autograph Collectors, NASCAR Memorabilia Collectors
- Three Autographs
- Three Memorabilia Cards
- 90 Total Cards
- 80-card base set.
- Base set parallels: Gold (/399), Red (/99), Holo (/25) and Solo (/1).
- Expanded autograph roster from 2010. New signers include Richard Childress, Dale Inman, Danny "Chocolate" Myers and Dick Berggren.
- Memorabilia cards use vintage race-used pieces.
- Lasting Legacies include swatches from race-used firesuits, gloves, boots and sheet metal from the likes of Bobby Allison, Darrell Waltrip, Rusty Wallace and more. Come in three versions: Silver (/199), Gold (/99) and Holofoil (/25). Lasting Legacies Signature Edition (/25) are autographed parallels.
- Famed Fabrics (eight cards, /99 or less) include memorabilia from such NASCAR Hall of Famers as Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty.
- Prominent Pieces (12 cards) have three memorabilia pieces available in three levels: Silver (/99), Gold (/50) and Holofoil (/25). Single jumbo swatches can be found on the Prominent Pieces Oversized Edition cards (/25).
- Trophy Room Memorabilia Cards are memorabilia versions of the nine-card base set subset (/99 or less).
- Legends Autographs include both retired and active racing personalities. Versions available: Silver (/250 or less), Gold (/99 or less) and Blue (/50). The set also has variations that feature a different sponsor: Silver (/125 or less), Gold (/50 or less) and Holofoil (/10 or less). Nicknames, inscriptions and press plates can also be found.
- Four Wide Signature Series include three memorabilia pieces and a driver autograph (/5).
- Dale Earnhardt, Benny Parsons and Davey Allison autographs are available in the Racing Cuts cut signature set.
- Pacing the Field (ten cards, 1:6) features racing's all-time leaders. Available in Silver, Brushed Metal (/199) and Holofoil (/50). Pacing the Field Autographs (/50 or less) feature on-card signatures.
- Motorsports Masters (20 cards, 1:3) offer further highlights of racing legends. Available in Silver, Brushed Metal (/199) and Holofoil (/50). Motorsports Masters Autographs: Silver (/99 or less), Gold (/25 or less) and Blue (/10 or less).