Rookie Card Year: 2010
Investment Rating: 7.0
Collectors immediately took notice of Sam Bradford cards when the quarterback came to the St. Louis Rams as the number one pick in the 2010 NFL Draft. The value of Sam Bradford cards and memorabilia took off immediately as he nearly took the Rams to the playoffs in his rookie season. Although his sophomore season did not live up to the fan and media expectations, the former Oklahoma Sooner should only get better and Sam Bradford cards will continue to increase in value.
Given the success of the new crop of quarterbacks and injury setbacks for Bradford, now might be the best time to find some of his undervalued items. Once the Rams put some better receivers around the quarterback and the defense plays with more consistency, the team and Bradford should see success. This will open the eyes of collectors currently enamored with the "flavor of the week" and reward those who invested in Sam Bradford cards at the ideal time.
Top Sam Bradford Football Rookie Cards
In addition to an on-card autograph, this card has a very nice patch that is in line with the premium brand. Even the non-graded versions will push $1000. Simply put, this is a great looking card and it's the best of all first-year Sam Bradford cards.
Another instance where a perfectly good card looks worse in comparison to the National Treasures card. The 2010 Topps Five Star has the lowest numbering of all rookie Sam Bradford cards. It also features a patch and on-card autograph.
Even though it has a lower print run than the National Treasures card, the Upper Deck Exquisite takes a slight hit because of the college theme and less appealing patch. Still, any jersey card with an on-card auto is going to draw the attention of collectors. Hailing from an NCAA set, some debate whether it's an official rookie card. Either way, it's still extremely popular on the secondary market.
2010 Topps Prime Sam Bradford Quad Jersey With Autograph Rookie Card
2010 Sage Hit # 22 Sam Bradford PSA 9 RC Card
SAM BRADFORD 2010 TOPPS CHROME RC BGS 9.5 GEM MINT
Sam Bradford 11 Topps Supreme Printing Plate Card 1
SAM BRADFORD 2010 TOPPS PRIME RC BGS 9.5 GEM MINT
2010 Sage Sam Bradford Platinum Auto #43 50
Sam Bradford 2010 Crown auto,jersey
10 2010 Topps Supreme Sam Bradford Tim Tebow JSY RC 8
Sam Bradford Rookie Card Checklist
Budget Rookie Cards
Mid-Range Rookie Cards
Premium Rookie Cards
- 2010 Absolute Memorabilia #201 Autograph #/299
- 2010 Certified #302 Autograph Jersey #/299
- 2010 Crown Royale #226 Autograph #/299
- 2010 Epix #228 Autograph #/270
- 2010 Limited #201 Autograph Jersey #/199
- 2010 Gridiron Gear #251 Autograph Jersey #/244
- 2010 Plates and Patches #232Autograph Jersey #/399
- 2010 Playoff Contenders #232 A Autograph #/377
- 2010 Playoff Contenders #232 B Autograph #/377
- 2010 Playoff National Treasures #332 Autograph Patch #/99
- 2010 Rookies & Stars #296 Autograph #/202
- 2010 Threads #196 Autograph #/280
- 2010 Topps Five Star #170 Autograph Jersey #/50
- 2010 Topps Triple Threads #101A Autograph Jersey #/99
- 2010 Topps Triple Threads #101B Autograph Jersey #/99
Sam Bradford Autographed Memorabilia Buying Guide
Below you will find an example of what Sam Bradford's authentic signature looks like. This can be used as a first point of reference for determining the legitimacy of autograph memorabilia, but is not a substitute for having your items authenticated by a well-respected professional autograph authentication company. Some of the trusted sources within the sports memorabilia market include the following companies: PSA, JSA, Tristar, and Mounted Memories. Click on any of the images below to view full size photos.
Sam Bradford Cut Signature Exemplar
Sam Bradford Key Signature Attributes: An authentic Sam Bradford signature autograph will exhibit several distinguishing characteristics. Regardless of the item being signed or the time frame when it was signed, look for the following signature features:
Sam Bradford Signature Characteristics
- The entire signature is hastily written yet is fluid and identifiable.
- The letter "S" includes a straight line on about a 50 degree angle at the top and a loop at the bottom that includes a small curlycue.
- A small "v" like character implies the letters "a-m."
- The letter "B" is about equal in size to the "S" and contains a small top loop, large bottom loop with a curl and both humps are open.
- The pen lifts and starts what looks like a small, but wide letter "m."
- The letter "d" contains no round bottom loop and instead looks like a letter "l" on its side.
Sam Bradford Signed Football Pricing:
Sam Bradford Signed Jersey Pricing:
Sam Bradford Signed Helmet Pricing:
Sam Bradford Signed Photograph Pricing:
For general information and player statistics visit: