Rookie Card Year: 2000-01
Investment Rating: 6.5
Marian Gaborik cards and autographed memorabilia certainly have room to increase in value. Selected with the third overall pick by the Minnesota Wild in the 2000 NHL Entry Draft, he also played for the Rangers and Columbus before landing with the Kings. As a key part of a deadline trade that moved him to Los Angeles, Gaborik may have found himself a permanent home and one that gets him more attention.
The Kings' frequent postseason success has been bolstered with Gaborik's scoring abilities. On the flipside, by playing in such a big market on a successful team should help the values of Marian Gaborik cards and memorabilia.
Marian Gaborik has a total of 25 rookies cards. They were released in various 2000-01 products. Several of the cards are serial numbered although none are autographed or contain memorabilia.
Gaborik's first certified autographed cards were inserts issued in 2000-01. His first game-used memorabilia cards debuted the following year. He has cards in multiple 2001-02 products. One of the most popular is a card from Be A Player Signature Series. It is serial numbered to 10 and combines a game-used jersey swatch and autograph.
Marian Gaborik's autographed memorabilia has seen up and down fluctuations in the market. A potential increase in demand should see the value of his signed memorabilia items increase over time.
Top Marian Gaborik Rookie Cards
Gaborik's Young Guns rookie card is very popular with professional grading. Those that come back with high grades can result in big value boosts. The card is a short print and it's not the most plentiful card today.
While 900 might seem like a high number, it doesn't detract from collector's desire for this card. It was also released some time ago so much of the supply has made its way into more permanent personal collections. The SP Authentic brand and its Future Watch subset have a loyal following. This card of Gaborik is no exception.
RARE SP !! 07-08 UD MINI JERSEY VARIATION MARIAN GABORIK!!
2003-04 SPx #122 Marian Gaborik LI 750
2003-04 (HKY) Beehive Jumbos #15 Marian Gaborik - NM-MT
2003-04 (HKY) Upper Deck All-Star Lineup #AS1 Marian Gaborik
Marian Gaborik Rookie Card Checklist
Budget Rookie Cards
- 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia #401
- 2000-01 Pacific Vanguard #127
- 2000-01 Stadium Club #241
- 2000-01 Topps Heritage #85 #/1955
- 2000-01 Topps Premier Plus #130
- 2000-01 Topps Stars #113
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Heroes #166
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Reserve #98
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Vintage #381
Mid-Range Rookie Cards
- 2000-01 BAP Signature Series #279 /500
- 2000-01 Pacific Crown Royale #127 #/400
- 2000-01 Pacific Private Stock Retail #125 #/230
- 2000-01 Pacific Titanium Draft Day Edition #126 #/1000
- 2000-01 Titanium Pacific Retail #126 #/199
- 2000-01 SPx #163 /1500
- 2000-01 Topps Chrome #242 #/1,350
- 2000-01 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #102 #/999
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Black Diamond #123#/1999
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects #108 #/1000
- 2000-01 Upper Deck Ice #90 /1500
Premium Rookie Cards
Marian Gaborik Autographed Memorabilia Buying Guide
Below you will find examples of what an authentic Marian Gaborik autograph looks like. This can be used as a first point of reference for determining the legitimacy of autograph memorabilia, but is not a substitute for having your items authenticated by a well-respected professional autograph authentication company. Some of the trusted sources within the sports memorabilia market include the following companies: PSA, JSA, and Mounted Memories. Click on any of the images below to view full size photos.
Marian Gaborik Cut Signature Exemplar:
Marian Gaborik Key Signature Attributes: An authentic Marian Gaborik signature will exhibit several distinguishing characteristics. Regardless of the type of item or when it was signed, look for the following signature features:
- It is very quickly written and consists of just a few characters.
- It is recommended that authentic examples be used in comparison to those items collectors may be looking to purchase.
- Two, nearly parallel lines, on a 45-degree angle are connected by a triangle shape.
- A line coming off of the triangle flows horizontally to create a "P"-like shape.
- His jersey number "10" is often present.
Marian Gaborik Signed Puck Pricing
Marian Gaborik Signed Jersey Pricing:
Marian Gaborik Signed Stick Pricing:
Marian Gaborik Signed Photograph Pricing:
For general information about Marian Gaborik, including his player statistics, visit: