Curtis Granderson Cards, Rookie Cards and Autographed Memorabilia Guide
Curtis Granderson had his fans playing for the Tigers. However, since coming to the Yankees, the outfielder is finally starting to get some mainstream hobby love. Although injuries have hampered him, Curtis Granderson cards have gained a lot more notoriety in recent years.
Below is a comprehensive checklist of Curtis Granderson rookie cards and first-year inserts and parallels. With so few to choose from, look for the 2002 Bowman Chrome Draft prices to be his most solid investment card. The 2002 Topps 206 mini parallels have a strong following as well, with player collectors often competing with set builders.
Curtis Granderson Rookie Cards
- 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres #14
- 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres #17 Error - pictures Granderson but lists the player as Matt Pender.
- 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres Future Gem Quads #4 #/600 with Jesse Crain, Brian Grant and Joey Gomes
- 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres Future Gem Quads #16 #/600 with Josh Johnson, Jesse Crain and Adam Greenberg)
2014 Bowman Chrome lot of 13 Curtis Granderson
CURTIS GRANDERSON 2009 Topps Gold Refractor 50 Yankees
CURTIS GRANDERSON 2002 Bowman Chrome RC PSA 9 Yankees
25 TOPPS CURTIS GRANDERSON DETROIT TIGERS CARD LOT
Curtis Granderson Autograph Memorabilia Guide
Below you will find examples of what an authentic Curtis Granderson autograph looks like. This can be used as a first point of reference for determining the legitimacy of autograph memorabilia, but is not a substitute for having your items authenticated by a well-respected professional autograph authentication company. Some of the trusted sources within the sports memorabilia market include the following companies: PSA, JSA, Steiner, Tristar and Mounted Memories. Click on any of the images below to view full size photos.
Curtis Granderson Cut Signature Exemplar
Curtis Granderson Key Signature Attributes: An authentic Curtis Granderson signature autograph will exhibit several distinguishing characteristics. Regardless of the type of item or when it was signed, look for the following signature features, particularly the first two traits:
- The signature is written on a level plane on a 45 degree angle to the right.
- The characters in the signature are not legible.
- The autograph consists of what looks like a large, sideways leaning letter "V", a number "5" or letter "S" with a flair at the bottom and a printed letter "A' with no connecting line.
- A long tail of the last character finishes the signature.
Curtis Granderson Signed Baseball Pricing:
Curtis Granderson Signed Bat Pricing:
Curtis Granderson Signed Photograph Pricing:
For general information and player statistics visit: