2011 Leaf Poker
Leaf continues to serve the niche market of gaming collectors with 2011 Leaf Poker. Every card in the set is autographed. Boxes hold a single pack of five cards. Besides base set autographs, collectors can find a variety of focused inserts including the Final Table Signatures, which have autographs on poker table felt. Nine clover cards are inserted in the product. Those who find them can participate in an online tournament where the winner will walk away with a 2006 World Series of Poker bracelet.
Estimated Release Date: 10/15/11
Product Configuration: one pack per box, five card per pack
Price Point: High-End Poker Card
Target Audience: Poker Fans, Autograph Collectors
- Five Autographs
- Five Total Cards
- Every card is autographed.
- Nearly all signatures are on-card.
- Poker player signatures include: Johnny Chan, Doyle Brunson, Annie Duke, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Greg Raymer, Jason Mercier, Annette Oberstad, Jonathan Duhamel and Tiffany Michelle.
- Celebrity signers, such as Brad Garrett, Jason Alexander, Jose Canseco, Orel Hershiser and Lou Diamond Phillips.
- Stacked Deck Autographs have signatures on actual playing cards.
- Classic Nicknames focus on some of the memorable handles players go by.
- Final Table Signatures feature autographs on poker table felt. The set returns from last year but with new signers.
- Printing plates are signed.
- Three base signature parallels.
- Nine Clover cards will be inserted. Collectors who pull them can take part in an online one table tournament. The winner will get a 2006 World Series of Poker bracelet.