2011 Ace Authentic Match Point 2 Tennis CardsBrand: Ace Authentic Tennis
Pogs are back! At least in limited doses as an insert set in 2011 Ace Authentic Match Point 2 Tennis. While they give a quick nostalgia fix, the real draw is the combination of a strong checklist and value-driven content. Collectors will find five autographs in most boxes, as well as a memorabilia card and a ton of inserts. The checklist pays particular attention to tennis' biggest stars--Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal--by featuring them prominently in the insert, autograph and memorabilia sets. Match Point 2 is limited to 165 cases.
Estimated Release Date: 10/29/11
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Tennis Card
Target Audience: Tennis Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors
- Five Autographs
- One Memorabilia Card
- 20 Inserts
- 120 Total Cards
- Autographs (1:5) feature a big roster of current stars. Each player signed no more than 100 cards.
- Star Sightings Autographs highlight only tennis' most popular players: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Each have three different cards in the set with every card limited to 20 copies or less.
- Dual Signature Cards (1:480) include on-card autographs. Signature combinations include Federer and Nadal, Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki, and Djokovic and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Each player on the Memorabilia Card checklist (1:24) has three different versions: match-worn shirt, center court net tape and a piece of a US Open on-site banner. The three cards can be displayed on their own or as a puzzle. The Memorabilia Card checklist is limited to Djokovic, Sharapova, Federer and Nadal.
- Dual Pogs (18 cards, 1:2) see the return of the 90s classic. Each card features two different players.
- Royal Flush (1:3) is an all-foil tennis spin on traditional playing cards. Djokovic, Sharapova, Wozniacki, Federer and Nadal each have four different cards.
- Limited to 165 12-box cases.