2010 Sport Kings Series DBox Price: $110.00
Product Configuration: 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
There will be 9000 boxes produced, packaged in 150 Master Cases. Each 60-box Master Case contains 6 (Six) 10-box inner cases
Sportskings continues the tradition of this historic product featuring the greatest athletes of all-time across the entire spectrum of the sports world. From baseball to football to basketball to fighting and so much more, Sportskings has it all covered.
The ratio of the inserts will be autographs (two in every three boxes*) and memorabilia cards (one in every three boxes*). The mini base cards can be found one in every second box.* As in Series C there will be 3 of each gold mini base card and 7 of each silver mini base card.
Every Box of Sportkings Series D Will Contain 5 Cards, 4 Base Cards And One Insert Card! The Insert Will Be Either:
- A Hard-Signed Autograph or...
- An Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia Card Including Cut-Signatures, Admit One Redemptions, Made To Order and Many Other Amazing Inserts!
Includes Autographs and Memorabilia From Two Of The Greatest Fighters Of All Time: Georges St-Pierre And Muhammad Ali!
- Both Athletes Will Have Base Cards, Authentic Memorabilia Cards And Hard-Signed Autograph Cards, A Collectors Delight!
Also Look For Base Card Parallels Including:
- The Very Popular Mini Base Version Inserted 1:2 Boxes!
- The Mini Silver and Gold Versions Inserted 1:19 Boxes!
Production Is Limited To Just 9,000 Boxes!
Insert Ratios Are An Average Throughout The Entire Production Run And Are Not Guaranteed In Any Individual Box Or Case.
Athletes making an appearance in this exciting new set include:
- ROYCE GRACIE - As a child, Gracie learned the ins and outs of modern Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from family members and earned his black belt by the age of 18 after moving to the United States. A charter member of the UFC Hall of Fame, his lasting influence on one of the world's fastest-growing sports cannot be denied.
- DUKE SNIDER - A consistent performer, the "Duke of Flatbush" had five straight seasons where he had at least 40 home runs and his monster season in 1955 saw him finish second in voting for the National League's Most Valuable Player award. In 1980 he was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- ARGENTINA ROCCA - Rocca trained for the mat wars under the legendary Stanislaus Zbyszko and made his in-ring debut 1942. In the early 1950s, he reached main event status due to his highflying style.He was later inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame.
- MISTY MAY-TREANOR - A four-time AVP Volleyball MVP, she has earned more career tournament wins and amassed more earnings than any other woman in the history of her sport. ith the AVP as well in 2003.
- KERRI WALSH - Often referred to as "Six Feet of Sunshine", Walsh is one of the most prominent and popular volleyball players in the world. In 2003, she was named the AVP's MVP for the first time and earned the same honor the next year.
- SCOTTY NGYUEN - Nguyen earned his first bracelet at the 1997 World Series of Poker and followed it up by winning the No Limit Hold'em World Championship the next year. From 2000 to 2004, he finished in the money in over 100 events and he would finally win a World Poker Tour event in 2006.
- JIM CRAIG - Cool under pressure in one of the biggest upsets in sports history, Craig is best remembered by hockey fans for leading the United States to defeating the mighty Soviet Union and also winning a Gold Medal at the 1980 Winter Games.
- WILT CHAMBERLAIN - Turned pro in 58-59 with the legendary Harlem Globetrotters, moving to the Philadelphia Warriors the next year. For the rest of the decade, he was one of the sport's most prominent names and led the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers to NBA championships. He won four NBA MVP Awards and was later enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- BOBBY KNIGHT - Always outspoken and controversial, Knight's remarkable career as a basketball coach saw him win 902 games as a bench boss, which is an NCAA Division I record...guiding the team to three NCAA Division I Tournament titles and five Regional Championships over the course of 30 seasons. A member of the Basketball Hall of Fame!
2010 Sportkings Series D Box Top Redemption #1 Mark McGwire MultiSport Card 1h3
2010 Sports Kings Series D Hobby Box