2010 Famous Fabrics Second EditionBox Price: $120-$130
Release Date: August 4th, 2010
Box Configuration: 1 Pack Per Box/1 Card Per Pack
Pack Price: $120-$130
Product Type: High-End Multi-Sport
Geared Toward: High-end relic & auto collectors, collectors looking for something fresh, old school collectors
What's In The Box?!?
- 1 Autograph/Memorabilia Card Per Pack
- Each card is encapsulated into a tamper proof holder (Slab)
- Every card is numbered out of 9 or a 1/1
- Stephen Strasburg "Auto Threads" Hat Relic Auto 1/1
- Enshrined cut signatures including Ty Cobb 1/1
- Yankees Dynasty 1/1 Cut Signatures - Derek Jeter, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Alex Rodriguez, Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, and more!
- Notorius Relics - Allen Iverson, Mike Tyson, Peter Rose, Michael Vick, and more!
- "Septomen" seven relic cards and "Octomen" eight relic cards!
- 1/1 "Incredible Emblems" patches
- Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, and NBA Finals MVP relic and or autos
- Boxing, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Olympics, Hockey, and tons of other sports!
Famous Fabrics Second Editon offers collectors an "unlicensed" trip through American sports history through some of the industries most unique and daring relics and autographs. Each card comes "slabbed" to ensure the authenticity of the enclosed relic or auto. First Edition released last Winter and was extremely well receivedon the secondary market. If you crave something interesting and profound, your search may have come to an end with Famous Fabrics Second Editon. Perhaps no product in trading card history has chronicled sports histroy better than Famous Fabrics Second Edition.
2014 Leaf Famous Fabrics Big Apple Edition baseball box
2010 Famous Fabrics Box ( 1 Pack Box) Factory Sealed
2010 Famous Fabrics Series 2 Box
2010-11 Famous Fabrics Ink Hockey Edition Hobby Box
2010-11 Famous Fabrics Ink Hockey Edition Hobby 10-Box Case